Dear parents and carers,
Unfortunately we have made the decision to postpone sports day until tomorrow. The fields are far too wet and the heavy cloud is not due to lift. This would make it an unpleasant experience for the children and spectators. There would also be a greater risk of injury.
There is a likely chance of more rain throughout the afternoon so both KS1 and KS2 events will take place tomorrow.
We apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.