Planning is underway for the school Summer Fayre on Friday 23 June, 3:15 – 6:00 pm.
We’re looking for people to:
- Help on donation morning on 16 June 8:50 – 10 am (ish)
- Help on donation morning on 23 June 8:50 – 10 am (ish)
- Help set up the fayre during the day of 23 June
- Help run a stall during the fayre; there are three time-slots: 3 – 4 pm, 4 – 5 pm and 5 – 6 pm.
- Help clear-up after the fayre
Attached is a link to a blank copy of the rota so that you can see the stalls available and the large number of people required to make the fayre happen (we had 85 wonderful people help run the fayre last year!).
Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you are able to help and let us know: what you can do, if you have a preference for a stall or are happy to go anywhere, your mobile number, your child and their class.
The sooner you are able to volunteer the better, we’re looking to complete the rota by w/c 12 June.
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. We will also be asking all parents/carers for help so please encourage anyone you know to volunteer … if we all do a bit it’s not such a vast job.