Please practise the Autumn term spellings on the spelling review sheet over the holidays.
Christmas Home Learning
During the Christmas holidays we would like you to:
- Spend time with people you care about.
- Do things that you enjoy.
- Eat food that you love.
- Watch your favourite programme or film.
- Make somebody laugh or smile.
- Do something nice for someone else.
- Visit your favourite place.
- Play with your toys.
- Play a board game with your family.
Finally, come back to school ready to learn.
Have a lovely Christmas and see you in 2018.
Miss Tapp and Miss Souter