Children have had range of activities to complete throughout the day. These have included:
- Literacy- Choosing from a variety of emotive pictures of settings and characters, pupils have written descriptive paragraphs.
- Maths-Children have investigated statements that are either: always true, sometimes true or never true. Using reasoning skills, they have had to justify their findings.
- Board games- Considering strategies and using knowledge of Maths and Literacy, children have competed in mind challenging board games.
- Construction- Using K’Nex and Lego, pupils have built models of their choice. Using reflective language, they’ve had to describe the skills they used.
- Personal Project- Choosing a subject matter that interests them, children have to plan a presentation to show the rest of the class.
- Target cards- All children have also thought of a target to achieve throughout the year and have designed a creative bookmark to remind them.